Every element of your motorization kithas its importance.
The choice of electric bike battery that will be used to power your motorization kit is decisive, because it is the one that will deliver the energy necessary for the optimum operation of your assembly.
It will therefore be essential to opt for quality components that are compatible with each other and meet your expectations in terms of performance.
Choosing and maintaining your battery requires a certain amount of essential technical knowledge, otherwise many assemblies are doomed to failure or malfunction.
So you will have to ask yourself:
– on the chemical constituents of your battery
– on its power required to operate thetarget="_blank" title="motor" href="https://www.power-e-bike.fr/en/electric-bike-accessories/electric-motor-for-velo-rh205c-type-s-nine -continent-.html">motorand thecontrollerchosen with the desired autonomy
– its shape and weight depending on where you intend to position it, etc.
You will also need to take into account:
– the maintenance of it
– how it will be charged and how often
– how to use and store it according to the seasons, etc.
A badly maintained battery can also have balancing problems and see its performance drop or generate insufficient power to operate your kit.
We have chosen not to sell batteries ourselves, because as you will have understood, this requires technical expertise that only a manufacturer can possess.
!!! WARNING !!!
It is essential to ensure that the power of the battery that will power your kit is sufficient.
Make sure, imperatively, with your seller, that the chosen battery is suitable and able to supply your motorization kit as you have configured it
the continuous discharge power in Amps of the battery must be at least equivalent to that of the present controllerin your kit.
- with the 35TLD accessory pack available in ourconfigurator
the present controller is a 35A (35 Amps) so thecontinuous discharge capacity battery should be at least 35A.